(1 Day Training Course)
Understanding the overall operation of a process plant.
The process plant operations course provides an in depth explanation of the typical mineral processing plants involved in base metals, iron ore, gold, uranium and mineral sands processing. Mineral processing unit operations covered include comminution circuits, screening, classification, flotation, magnetic separation and gravity concentration etc. and flowsheets associated with mineral processing.
Key Learning Outcomes:
There are many benefits of attending this course. Throughout the course, participants will improve their knowledge in the following areas:
- Process plant operations of various mineral ores
- Production of concentrates and metals
- Understanding of metal extraction & processing
- Understanding the operating cost drivers
- Overall operations of a process plant
(Subject to change & customisation for your requirements)
- Base Metal Ore Processing
- Iron Ore Processing
- Gold Processing
- Uranium Processing
- Mineral Sands
- Molybdenum Ore Processing
- Tin Tantanum Ore Processing
Who Should Attend?
This course are designed to suit anyone seeking a thorough understanding about process plant operations. This includes new employees or those seeking to enter the industry, mid level employees that require additional information, and executives who need an overview of the industry.
Also suited to:
- Mining personnel
- Project managers
- Senior mine staff
- Plant operating staff
- Training providers
- Suppliers to the resource industry
- Accountants, brokers & investors
- Administration staff
For a brochure, further information on this course or to register please contact our training department on +61 8 9421 9000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org