(1 Day Training Course)
Specific phosphate processing knowledge
Designed to provide knowledge of a wide range of aspects regarding the processing of phosphate. The course covers the history and future of phosphate demands and uses, the geology and mineralogy of phosphate deposits, beneficiation of phosphate ores, downstream phosphate processing and knowledge of current major phosphate operations.
Key Learning Outcomes:
There are many benefits of attending this course. Throughout the course, participants will improve their knowledge in the following areas:
- Consider the future of phosphates
- Familiarise with the current extraction and processing methods
- Examine the current operations and major deposits in development
- Gain sufficient knowledge and skill to be able to introduce others to phosphate processing.
(Subject to change & customisation for your requirements)
- Phosphate fundametals
- Use of phosphates
- Mining phosphates
- Beneficiation of phosphates
- Secondary processing of phosphates
- Case studies
Who Should Attend?
These courses are designed to suit anyone seeking a thorough understanding of the fundamentals and equipment used in the processing of phosphate ores. This includes new employees or those seeking to enter the industry, mid level employees that require additional information, and executives who need an overview of the industry.
Also suited to:
- Mining personnel
- Project managers
- Senior mine staff
- Plant operating staff
- Training providers
- Suppliers to the resource industry
- Accountants, brokers and investors
For a brochure, further information on this course or to register please contact our training department on +61 8 9421 9000 or send an email to email@example.com