METS has considerable experience in plant optimisation around the world on a number of projects as a means of increasing profitability and reducing costs. Optimisation is not optional, it is a necessity in mineral processing plants. The small relative outlay compared with the financial benefits is a compelling motivation. The input of considerable experience, fresh ideas, new technology and optimisation of the existing technology can lead to much improved plant performance.
Advantages of plant optimisation are:
- Improved recovery and reduced costs;
- Improved overall plant economics;
- Application of new technologies;
- Improved asset performance;
- Increase in product quality;
- Provides a “road map” for organisation to follow to achieve improved conversion efficiency and utilities consumption, lower wastage and enhanced plant management;
- Reduction in plant cycle times;
- Reduction in number of samples required;
- Plant emissions reduced;
- Improved environment for operators;
- Reduced energy costs through optimisation of electricity;
- Early warnings of plant failure through trend monitoring lead to less downtime for emergency repairs;
- Improved resource utilization;
- Reduced risk levels;
- Rapid re-evaluation of life-of-mine strategies for changes in economic environment; and
- Rapid project evaluation.
Please send through your enquiry today via email to email@example.com and we will call you to discuss your project.