Tin(Sn) is one of the most complex ore types to process, dependent on the ore deposit minerology and the percentage of impurities present. A testwork programme for tin processing would include determining the comminution characteristics, grain size and accessory minerals of the ore, and conducting classification, gravity, flotation and magnetic separation tests to determine highest recovery and gangue removal.
Tin has applications as a metal in alloys or as a coating, as well as in chemical compounds. It is known for its resistance to corrosion.
A testwork programme for tin processing would include:
- Determining the comminution characteristics of the ore and defining the likely behaviour of the ore in the crushing and scrubbing/washing circuit
- Evaluation of the ore mineralogy to determine the grain size and accessory minerals
- Conduct classification, gravity, flotation and magnetic separation tests to determine highest recovery and gangue removal
- Conduct variability testing on samples taken across the ore body
- Generate sufficient data for detailed flowsheet design
Range of Capabilities:
- Metallurgical testplans
- Project management
- Metallurgical summary reports
- Mass balances
- Vendor evaluation
- Project implementation
- Engineering studies
- Environmental studies
- Process description/Equipment lists
- Detailed design
Please send through your enquiry today via email to email@example.com and we will call you to discuss your project.
|Confidential||Mt Garnet||Tin Deposit Development|
|Confidential||Confidential||Tin Fuming Study|
|Confidential||Confidential||Renison Bell Study|
|Confidential||Confidential||Tin Tailings Study|
|Confidential||Indonesia||Testwork & Project Development|
|Consolidated Tin Mines Ltd||Mt Garnet||Reductive Roast Testwork|
Sharing Our Knowledge:
Mineral Processing Course
We offer a course that gives participants in-depth knowledge of the broader aspects of mineral processing. A wide range of topics is covered and participants will gain an understanding of the fundamental unit processes, equipment and flowsheets as well as physical and chemical mineral processing principles. Read more about our course here.